Huawei Y9 Prime is a phone that was launched in August 2019. It has vast and reliable features that are user-friendly. It is an android 9.0 that is upgradable to android 10. The phone is powered by a Li-Po 4000mAh non-removable battery. It has an internal memory of 128GB and 4GB RAM. The phone is fixed with a triple rear camera of 16MPfocus of 1.8 wide, 8MP focus of 2.4 and 2MP focus 2.4. The selfie camera is a single motorized pop-up with 16 megapixels. Huawei Y9 Prime connectivity is WIFI, USB, GPS, Bluetooth and radio. It has both single sim and dual sim which accept the Nano sim card. The phone has a glass front and a plastic back with a weight of 196.8grams.its dimensions are 163.5 by 77.3 by 8.9mm.
The phone has sensors features of a rear mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. It also has an Octa-core of 4 by 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 and 4 by 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53. The LCD capacitive touch screen is 6.59 inches and a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. Huawei Y9 Prime is available in midnight black, emerald green and sapphire blue colors. It has a starting price of $162.53.
This article focuses on the common issues and problems of Huawei Y9 Prime and their possible solutions and fixes.
Huawei Y9 Prime Overheating Issues
- Ensure that the power saving feature is off. Your phone running on power saving mode all the times may result in overheating of the device.
- Make sure that there is no blocked app in your device. If there is any, then delete it since it may also be the reason of the problem
- Do not overcharge your phone as this is usually one of the major reasons.
- Check the phone’s battery condition and ensure that it is perfect. In case it is faulty, replace it or take it to the manufacturer for fixing.
- Delete any apps especially game apps that are not supported by your device.
- Get rid of unnecessary data in your phone and restart your device to fix the problem.
- Check the phone’s ventilation system and get rid of any dust in it.
Huawei Y9 Prime problematic earpiece
- Ensure that the earpiece and the phone are correctly connected and paired to avoid problems
- Check that whatever audio or music listened to is of good quality.
- Fix the operating system and get rid of any bugs that may be existing in the phone. Bitdefender Antivirus is one of the best antivirus software and it is absolutely free. Download it from Play Store and scan your device to get rid of any threats.
- Get rid of the safe mode in Huawei Y9 Prime as it may result to earpiece robotic sounds.
- Delete any third party music apps installed in your device that is not supported by the phone.
- Ensure that the problem is not caused by fluctuating network signal especially when receiving a call.
Poor battery life of Huawei Y9 Prime
- Delete any apps that consume a lot of power in the phone and install other different apps.
- Avoid keeping the phone on power saving mode all the time as this affects the performance of the battery.
- Ensure that your phone is running on general settings and not custom setting. Go to the Main setting app and click on the general setting box.
- Turn off apps that may be running in the background and are not currently in use.
- Delete unnecessary data that has been stored for long in your device and any app installed to boost battery backup.
- Check your battery condition and ensure it is not faulty. In case it has an issue then take it for repair
Crashing of installed applications or unexpected closure of apps in Huawei Y9 Prime
- First solution will be to try clearing all cache data in the app having issues. This can be done in the setting section of the app. Go to the settings – App - Select the specific app name - then clear cache.
- If the app is outdated, you can update it to the most recent to get rid of the problem. Go to the app’s settings and click on update. Ensure WIFI is available and on or enough data bundles to allow the updates to be made.
- Delete and uninstall the problematic apps then download and re-install new ones from Play store.
- Avoid use of third party apps that are not from the original Play Store source.
Huawei Y9 Prime problematic screen such as the touch screen freezing
- Reboot or restart phone so as to fix the problem.
- Stop any apps that may be running in the background unnecessarily.
- Scan your device and get rid of any viruses that may have infected the phone.
- Delete any game apps that may have been installed and are not supported by the phone.
- Avoid overheating the phone by ensuring that unused features such as the GPS, mobile data, Bluetooth or safe mode are turned off especially when on calls.
- Create storage space in case space is running out by deleting excess data and applications.
Huawei Y9 Prime network connectivity issues
- Confirm that the area you are in has strong network signals and the problem is not caused by weak network connectivity.
- Ensure that the sim card has been inserted correctly on its slot.
- Reboot or restart the phone to fix the issue.
- Activate roaming services especially if you have travelled out of your home country
- The problem can also be corrected by selecting the home network manually in the network settings.
Poor camera quality
- Restart your phone and check if the problem is fixed
- Ensure that your phone is not running on a power-saving mode by switching the powers save off.
- Check your camera settings and ensure that the shooting mode is not selected when it is not relevant as this affects photo quality.
- Clean the camera lens and get rid of any dirt
- Disable the burst mode image capture as this is usually one of the main reasons.
Huawei Y9 Prime is one of the most attractive phones with a great sleek display. Even though it may have some problems whenever using it, this should not stop you from purchasing it. All gadgets especially phones usually have issues in one way or the other. However, most of the issues can be easily resolved and the phone will be back to operating normally. Any complicated issues with the phone’s hardware will require fixing by the manufacturer.