Huawei P20 Pro is one of the new phones on the market, with an eye-catching design, one of the best cameras and a long-lasting battery. It is definitely a catch for anyone who buys it.
But like all other phones, this phone also has certain issues which the users face. Here in this article, we will be providing the solution to those issues.
- Huawei P20 Pro Fingerprint Sensor Not Working:
This issue has been reported to have been encountered by many users. This can be solved by:
- Go to Settings, then tap on Security and Privacy and then on Fingerprint ID. There, enter your PIN and try adding a new Fingerprint ID.
- Alternatively, you can back-up your phone contents and go for a factory reset.
- If it still persists, you have to contact the Huawei vendor.
- Huawei P20 Pro Push Notifications Not Working:
Mostly this Problem is due to incorrect Phone Settings. This can be solved by following below methods:
- Go to Settings, then tap on Battery and then click on ‘More’. Toggle the Keep WiFi on and Keep Mobile Data on options to on.
- Alternatively, go to Settings, then tap on Apps and Notifications and then go to Apps, then Special Access and then tap on Ignore battery optimization.
- Huawei Pro P20 Random Reboots:
This can be solved by:
- Clearing the cache and rebooting the system.
- If that doesn’t work, you can back up the phone contents and go for a factory reset.
- Alternatively, you can contact the Huawei vendor if the issue persists.
- Huawei Pro P20 Battery Draining Quickly:
This issue can be solved by:
- Turning on the Power Saving or Ultra Power Saving Mode.
- Change the resolution to ‘Smart’ in the Display tab under Settings.
Products Recommended for Huawei P20 Pro:
- Infinity (JBL) Glide 120, in Ear Wireless Earphones with Mic - Best and Affordable Wireless Earphone which comes with 7 hours of playtime. It also supports Dual equalizer that helps you switch between normal music mode and deep bass mode effortlessly. Its best suited for people who enjoy listening to music for longer durations.
- CROSSBEATS Pebble True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds Earphones with Mic - Crossbeats Pebble True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds comes to your rescue when you want to turn your head the way you want. It comes with Type C Fast Charging which charges your earbuds within 60 minutes. It also provides enhanced Bass so real that makes every track a better experience.