- Religion, politics, caste, are useless during a catastrophe! Religion of humanism will exist until the end of time.
Image Courtesy FIRSTPOST
- Never mess with nature, they will take the shit out of you. You will start feeling helpless in front of the Power of Nature
Image Courtesy LiveMint
- There are unsung Heroes and Legends all over the place who are ready to help others always
Image Courtesy THEWIRE
- Never abuse, criticize, troll anybody. You never know who will be there for your assistance when you are stuck in an unfortunate situation
- Let there be any problem from Terrorists or Natural Calamities, Indian Defense Force are always there for you. We are always very thankful to them.
- Neighboring Tamil Nadu (Rs 10 crore) and Karnataka (Rs 10 crore), Andhra Pradesh (Rs 10 crore), Puducherry (Rs 1 crore), Jharkhand (Rs 5 crore), Delhi (Rs 10 crore), Maharashtra (Rs 20 crore), Gujarat (Rs 10 crore), Punjab (Rs 10 crore), Telangana (Rs 25 crore), Bihar (Rs 10 crore), Himachal Pradesh (Rs 5 crore), Uttarakhand (Rs 5 crore), Chattisgarh (Rs 3 crore) Madhya Pradesh (Rs 10 crore). This is the list of financial assistance Kerala has received from other Indian states. This shows the Power of Unity and how the whole Country is helping to fight such a big Natural Calamity.
There is no doubt about the fact that our strength lies in unity. Several stories as well as real life incidences have proved the same in the past. We must thus follow the path of unity.
Image Courtesy TheSacredConnect
- Be thankful every day, tomorrow is unpredictable and you can't even imagine what can happen with you at any time.
If you are willing to help Kerala. You can also help. Just Follow any of the below options:
You can head to CM's Disaster Relief Fund (CMDRF) website to place your donation. There is also an option for direct funds transfer via netbanking.
Below are all the account details.
CMDRF Account details:
Name of the donee: Chief Minister's Distress Relief Funds
Account Number: 67319948232
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: City Branch, Thiruvananthapuram
Account type: Savings
SWIFT Code: SBININBBT08
All contributions to the fund are 100% tax exempt.
There are also many options to donate money to Kerala Flood Affected People using PayTM, Amazon India, Google Tez, Truecaller, OLA, Facebook, BigBasket and many others. You can reach there respective websites and donate the money as you want if you can.
"Small deeds Done are better than great deeds planned"