How to Import an Unity package or Asset into Unity3D
- Click on Assets->Import Package->Custom Package...
- Select the unity package that you have downloaded or your previous project backup which has a ".unitypackage" extension
- A pop-up window will be shown which has complete file list that are there in your package. You can select/deselect the files you want to import
- After selecting all the necessary files, click on import
- Wait until the package is loaded completely
- You can see all the assets loaded in the "Assets" Tab. Just drag the scene to "Hierarchy" tab that you want to edit or double click the scene.
- That's it. You have successfully imported the asset in Unity3D
For any inquiry, Contact us at email@example.com
Facing Programming Errors. Get Answers within 24 hours:
Play 2048 Game Online and Relax.
Importing unity Package in Unity3D
Steps to Import Unity Package in Unity3D
Unity3D package import steps