Most of the Individuals who work in IT company, somehow feel that the world owes them a beautiful house, Car, assets which earn them millions in future. but this doesn't happen for everyone and when they grow older the company starts treating them as "resource" and not as a human.
Below are some of the most common reasons that lead to a frustrated life:
- Tedious, and Repetitious work
- Continuous competition, to perform as there are lots and lots of people in this IT field.
- Often micro-managed by bosses, or their work is not appreciated and respected by the bosses. They are often just treated as a resource in the Company.
- They will be dealing with a dozen tasks at a time other than what they are initially hired for. Their scope of work will only keep increasing.(more likely as a clerk than an Engineer)
- They don't even know what they want in life! - Yes, all graduates who have engineering degrees get into the IT field simply because they watch their peers, friends, and relatives going into the field.
- Software engineers barely get any time outside their office and by the time they are done with their daily work, all they can do is come back home from office and go to sleep only if they are lucky to get home in time.
- Nobody cares about your individual progress in the corporate world. All that matters is what you contribute to the company.
- Very often, you will be held accountable for tasks that weren't even your responsibility in the first place.